Labels

Monday 23 January 2012

A little background

Perhaps a little background of me and my lust is required first and foremost. I have lusted over Anne for a number of years now. Sure, I had crushes on female celebrities long before, but Anne has been - and is - different. I was attracted to her as soon as I stumbled across pictures of her on the net. I needed to see more of this girl, whoever she was. I was not aware of her before I blindy discovered her that day.

Since then, my obsession for Anne grew. And grew. And grew. It's fortunate that her career has taken a major upward curve along with me feelings for her, she's more mainstream now than she ever has been. It means I've been able to follow her find higher and higher stardom.

Pleasantries out of the way, now is time I admit that I masturbate to Anne. A lot. A heck of a lot. No woman before or since has earned as much of my seed as Miss Hathaway. Over the years, I've become more and more obsessed with her - with masturbating to her - and I finally wanted an outlet for this. So that's what I aspire this blog to be.

I don't particulary care if this blog gains 20 or 20,000 hits, at this stage it'll be somewhere I can let this all out. The idea being when I masturbate to her, I'll post about it here.

8 comments:

  1. A fine effort. We look forward to your excellent cum pics with Anne as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how many times do you think you've masturbated to her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the question! We are talking 6 years of obsession over her, so it must be hundreds and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times. I rarely go a day without getting my cock out for her.

      Delete
  3. i've jacked off to her hundreds of times too. i think the side boob pic is my favorite. i wonder if she knows that millions of guys jerk to her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need only to look at some of the very slutty dresses she's worn in the past as evidence that she knows we jerk to her. She knew she was making millions of cocks hard when those pics hit the net. I'm sure plenty of cocks in attendance at those events, too; maybe more than just making them hard, who knows.

      Delete
  4. she really loves to show off her breasts doesn't she? i wonder if she has read this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, did you see my comment in the other thread re: my suspicion of her fucking to get ahead?

      Delete
  5. Yep, she really does. Look no further than the dresses she's worn on carpets over the years and how often she shows her tits on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete